Everyone has at least once looked at an outstanding work of art and wondered: How does it feel to be its creator? How does it feel to make an exquisite object with your own hands? We have good news: with us you can experience it!
We offer a wide range of stained-glass workshops. They are dedicated to all those who would like to see what it is like to work in a workshop where, a hundred years ago, eminent Young Poland artists used to work, and nowadays prestigious, monumental works are created.
During the “short version” of the workshop you can make a simple, yet impressive project. During one hour of work (preceded by a tour), the participants go through all the basic stages of creating a stained glass window: from cutting the glass, to framing and soldering, working under the supervision of an experienced artist. Everyone takes the completed object with them in a safe packaging.
|Number of participants||1-50|
|Available languages||Polish, English|
|Price||PLN 190 per person|
The workshop price includes:
• a visit to the museum and the studio in the chosen language (45 min.)
• coffee break
• making a stained-glass window with your own hands under the supervision of our masters (60 min.)
• all materials needed to make a stained glass window
• protective aprons and glasses
• the completed object and its safe packaging
Please note: the workshop is intended for adults and teenagers aged 16 and over.
If something went wrong, please, try this link.