The Stained Glass Museum offers not only sightseeing, but also direct experience of the working atmosphere in the historical workshop, which cooperated with such eminent artists as Stanisław Wyspiański and Józef Mehoffer.
We offer all lovers of handicrafts the standard version of our workshops, during which participants make an object consisting of several elements. This makes it possible to go through all the basic stages of creating a stained-glass window: from selecting colours, through cutting and grinding glass, to framing and soldering.
The intensive two hours of working with original stained glass under the guidance of an experienced artist is an experience not to be forgotten.
|Number of participants||1-20|
|Available languages||Polish, English|
|Price||PLN 260 per person|
The workshop price includes:
• a visit to the museum and the studio in the chosen language (45 min.)
• coffee break
• making a stained-glass window with your own hands under the supervision of our masters (2 hrs.)
• all materials needed to make a stained glass window
• protective aprons and glasses
• the completed object and its safe packaging
Please note: the workshop is intended for adults and teenagers aged 16 and over.
If something went wrong, please, try this link.