Tailored courses / Erasmus funded courses
We run courses funded by the Erasmus programme.
Our PIC number: 897039705
As part of the cooperation between the Stained Glass Museum and the Erasmus programme, we would like to invite organised groups to special classes which will allow them to create their own stained glass masterpiece from scratch. The instructor, who is an experienced workshop worker, will guide participants step by step through the entire process of designing and creating a stained-glass window.
The course programme is created individually for each group, depending on their preferences and expectations. It will be perfect for people who want to develop their skills as well as for beginners.
A stained glass window created with us will not only be a unique decoration, but above all, a hand-made souvenir from Krakow.
The length and detailed programme of the course can be agreed on. The basic elements of the programme include:
a) visiting a functioning Stained Glass Studio and Museum, introduction to the art of stained glass making.
b) making and preparing your own stained-glass design,
c) making tracing paper and templates
d) cutting and grinding of glass
e) placing patina on selected elements,
f) framing a stained glass window using the Tiffany method
|to be agreed
|to be agreed
|Number of participants
|od 4 do 20
What can be made during the classes?
Stained glass of your own design, maximum size A4 (one for each participant)
What makes our workshops unique?
• participants work with traditional, hand-made glass
• the classes take place in an authentic interior of an old stained-glass workshop
• we approach each participant and their needs individually
• the classes are conducted by an experienced stained-glass artist
• we provide all materials and tools
• after the workshops, the participant takes home a valuable work of art, which will last for hundreds of years!
To book a course please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +48 512 937 979.