The unique workshops, where you can design your own stained glass!
You will have the chance to create your own personalized stained glass object applying the Tiffany style technique. The classes will be will be led by one of our experienced stained glass artists, who will guide you step by step in the realization of your project.
The intensive course will take place in our unique stained glass studio during 2 days (of your choice), for a total of 8 hours;
– Guided tour of the functioning Stained Glass Workshop and Museum, an introduction to stained glass making.
– From paper to glass: mapping your project, creating templates, and choosing colours.
– Starting the execution: glass cutting and grinding.
– Patinating some elements (according to the design).
– Completion: framing (Tiffany style technique) and soldering.
Price: 1500 zł per person
Duration: 8 hours (4 hours daily)
Available languages: Polish, English, German, French
Number of participants: 1 – 10
What can you make?
The project should have a maximum A5 size and can have up to 10-15 different pieces of glass. Please send us your project at least one week before the first meeting to consult with the instructor about the feasibility of your own design – this is to guarantee a successful execution of your project.
Why is it worth it?
• You will have the chance to work with traditional hand-blown glass, which has been collected by our workshop since the beginning of the 20th century.
• Our classes will take place in the unique interiors of the historical stained glass workshop
• You think it, you draw it, you make it!
• Everyone is assisted and guided in the entire making procedure
• The instructor is a stained glass Master who works with glass on a daily basis
• We provide all tools and materials: from paper to glass to soldering tools, you’ll just have to come and enjoy the process
• After completing the workshop you will have your own work of art!