Stained glass course
You will have the chance to create your own personalized stained glass object applying the Tiffany style technique. The classes will be organized in small groups (3 to 10 people) and will be led by one of our experienced stained glass artists, who will guide you step by step in the realization of your project.
The workshop will take place in our unique stained glass studio and the meetings will take place every week for 3 (or 4*) consecutive weeks, every Thursday evening for a total of 6 (or 8*) hours. An intensive course can be booked as well if you are just visiting Krakow! This will be organized in 2 consecutive days for a total of 3 or 4 hours per day. Click here for more details on “Intensive classes” page.
Dates of the nearest course:
Guided tour of the functioning Stained Glass Workshop and Museum, an introduction to stained glass making. From paper to glass: mapping your project, creating templates, and choosing colours.
Starting the execution: glass cutting and grinding.
*Optional – Glass-painting and firing (contouring).
Completion: framing (Tiffany style technique) and soldering.
800 zł per person for 3 meetings, 1100 zł for 4. All materials and tools included.
What can you make?
The project should have a maximum A5 size and can have up to 10-15 different pieces of glass. Please send us your project at least one week before the first meeting to consult with the instructor about the feasibility of your own design – this is to guarantee a successful execution of your project.
Why is it worth it?
• You will have the chance to work with traditional hand-blown glass, which has been collected by our workshop since the beginning of the 20th century.
• Our classes will take place in the unique interiors of the historical stained glass workshop
• You think it, you draw it, you make it!
• Small groups will grant a friendly and focused environment
• Everyone is assisted and guided in the entire making procedure
• The instructor is a stained glass Master
• We provide all tools and materials: from paper to glass to soldering tools, you’ll just have to come and enjoy the process
• After completing the workshop you will have your own work of art!