Terms and Conditions for the Online Shop – www.muzeumwitrazu.pl
I. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions specify the general conditions and ways of provision of Services electronically, cultural event Services, and selling via the Online Shop www.muzeumwitrazu.pl. The Shop is operated by KRAKOWSKI ZAKŁAD WITRAŻÓW S.G. ŻELEŃSKI SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ (limited liability company), with its registered office in Krakow at ul. ul. Krasińskiego 23, 31 – 111 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs maintained by the District Court for Krakow-Śródmieście in Krakow, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS No. 0000168468, Taxpayer Identification Number (NIP): 6762154615, National Official Register of Business Entities (REGON) number: 357174054, with the share capital of PLN 50,000.00, hereinafter referred to as the Seller.
- The Seller may be contacted by:
- email: email@example.com;
- phone: +48 512 937 979;
- These Terms and Conditions are always available at the website www.muzeumwitrazu.pl, which allows to download, display and record their contents by printing or saving them to a data carrier at any time.
- The Seller informs that taking advantage of Services provided electronically may be associated with a risk to any user of the Internet of introducing a malware on a computer system or obtaining and modifying Customers’ data by unauthorized persons. Therefore the Customer should apply appropriate technical measures to minimize the above-mentioned risks, in particular by the use of antivirus and firewall.
The terms used in these Terms and Conditions shall have the following meaning:
- Ticket – the Goods sent in an electronic form in pdf format, the purchase of which entitles you to participate in a theatre performance, film screening, or in an exhibition and workshops – presented in Krakowski Zakład Witrażów S.G. Żeleński;
- Business Days – these shall be the days from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays;
- Customer – a natural person with a full legal capacity, a natural person who conducts business activity, a legal entity or an organizational unit without legal personality, vested with a legal capacity by special provisions, who places the Order in the Online Shop or uses other Services available in the Online Shop;
- Civil Code – the Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, Item 93, as amended);
- Karkowski Zakład Witrażów S.G. Żeleński – a stained glass workshop located at: al. Krasińskiego 23, 31 – 111 Kraków, conducted by the Seller;
- Consumer – the Customer being a consumer within the meaning of the provisions of Article 22  of Civil Code;
- Entrepreneur –the Customer being an entrepreneur within the meaning of the provisions of Article 43 of Civil Code;
- Terms and Conditions – this document;
- Goods – the product presented in the Online Shop as a Ticket, with its description available with each of the presented products;
- Sales Agreement – a sales agreement of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Customer;
- Services – the services rendered electronically by the Seller for the benefit of Customers within the meaning of the provisions of the Act on Rendering Electronic Services dated 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204, as amended);
- Agreement for the provision of the cultural event Service – an agreement concluded between the Seller and the Customer via the Shop, consisting in the provision of the cultural event Service;
- Cultural event Service – a paid service provided by the Seller, on the terms set out in Paragraph V of the Terms and Conditions, consisting in the organization of a theatre performance, film screening or stained glass exhibition and workshops, stationary, in accordance with the description indicated on the Shop’s website in the description of the Goods.
- Act on Consumer Rights – the Act on Consumer Rights dated 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, No. 827);
- Act on Rendering Electronic Services – the Act on Rendering Electronic Services dated 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, Item 1204, as amended);
- Order – declaration of the Customer’s will leading directly to the conclusion of an Agreement for the provision of the cultural event Service or Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the kind and amount of Goods.
- The Online Shop may be accessed if the IT equipment used by the Customer meets the following minimum technical requirements:
- a computer or a mobile device with access to the Internet;
- access to electronic mail;
- a browser Internet Explorer – version 11 or newer, Firefox – version 28.0 or newer, Chrome – version 32 or newer, Opera – version 12.17 or newer, Safari – version 1.1. or newer;
- Using the Online Shop shall mean every activity of the Customer which familiarizes him with the Shop content.
- The Customer shall be obliged in particular:
- not to provide and not to transfer any content forbidden by provisions of law, e.g. the content which is defamatory, promotes violence or infringes personal rights and other rights of third parties;
- to use the Online Shop in the manner not interfering with its functioning, in particular by using specific software or devices;
- not to perform any actions such as: sending unsolicited commercial information (spam) or placing it within the Online Shop;
- to use the Online Shop so as not to disturb other Customers and the Seller;
- to use all the content within the Online Shop solely for one’s own personal purposes;
- to use the Online Shop in accordance with the provisions of law applicable at the area of the Republic of Poland, with the Terms and Conditions, and also with the general rules governing the use of the Internet.
- The Services are made available by the Seller in the Online Shop free of charge and are rendered by the Seller 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The Seller shall have the right to organize occasional competitions and promotions, the terms of which shall always be presented on the Shop websites. The Online Shop promotions may not be combined unless the Terms and Conditions for the given promotion provide otherwise.
- If the Customer breaches these Terms and Conditions, the Seller – after a prior ineffective cease and desist letter setting an appropriate deadline – may terminate the agreement for the provision of Services upon a 14 days’ notice.
V. Cultural event Service
- The Seller, via the Online Shop and under the Sale Agreement of Goods, enables Customers to place an Order for Tickets entitling them to use the cultural event Service. Upon the purchase of Tickets, the Agreement for the provision of the cultural event Service is concluded.
- In the description of the Ticket, the subject, program, type, date and place of the cultural event, hereinafter referred to as the “Event”, are indicated. The Ticket description may also indicate other details regarding the provision of the cultural event Service.
- Indicated in accordance with paragraph VIII Ticket price includes the costs of participation in the event provided as the cultural event Service, materials and tools necessary to implement the program of a given event, the number of Service hours indicated in the event description. If the price of the Ticket also includes other services, information about it will be indicated each time in the description of the Goods.
- The Customer may purchase a Ticket for the Event for himself or a third party to whom the cultural event Service will be provided on the basis of the Ticket held.
- The Seller sends the Ticket immediately after making a purchase on the Shop’s website.
- The ticket will be sent via e-mail. The Ticket will include information related to the Event, such as: subject, program, place, date and time at which the Cultural Event Service will be provided.
- The Customer participating in the Event may be a natural person with full legal capacity, as well as a natural person with at least limited legal capacity within the meaning of the Civil Code, with the current consent of a guardian or legal representative to participate in the Event, who purchased a Ticket for a given type of Event or who holds such a Ticket on the day of the Event.
- The consent referred to in Subparagraph 7 above should be presented before the commencement of the Event at the latest.
- The cultural event Service is provided outside the Online Shop.
VI. The Conclusion Procedure for the Sales Agreement and the Agreement for the provision of the cultural event Service
- Information about the Goods as provided on the Shop websites, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters as well as prices constitute an invitation to conclusion of a Sale Agreement and the Agreement for the provision of the cultural event Service within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- All the Goods available in the Online Shop are free of physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced to the Polish market.
- To place an Order, an active electronic mail account is required.
- If the Order is placed via the Order form available on the Online Shop website, the Customer places the Order with the Seller electronically, which constitutes an offer to conclude a Sale Agreement and the Agreement for the provision of the cultural event Service being the subject of the Order. The offer made electronically shall be binding for the Customer if the Seller sends – to the electronic mail address provided by the Customer – a confirmation of acceptance of the Order for processing, in the form of the Seller’s declaration of acceptance of the Customer’s offer; upon its receipt by the Customer the Sales Agreement and the Agreement for the provision of the cultural event Service shall be concluded.
- The Order may be placed in the Online Shop by telephone or by electronic mail on Business Days and in the hours indicated on the Online Shop website. In order to do that, the Customer should:
- provide to the Seller the name and amount of the Goods from among the Goods presented on the Shop website,
- select the form of delivery and method of payment from the forms of delivery and methods of payment specified on the Shop website,
- provide the information required for processing of the Order, in particular: name and surname, place of residence and electronic mail address.
- The information about the total value of the Order is always provided by the Seller orally after completing entire Order or via electronic mail together with the information that the Customer’s conclusion of the Sales Agreement and the Agreement for the provision of the cultural event Service imposes an obligation to pay for the ordered Goods, and at this moment the Sales Agreement and the Agreement for the provision of the cultural event Service is concluded.
- For the Customers who are Consumers, after an Order has been placed by telephone or by electronic mail, the Seller shall always send to the Customer a confirmation of the conditions for the placed Order.
- The Agreement shall be concluded when the Customer who is a Consumer sends (in response to the confirmation of the Order conditions sent by the Seller) an electronic mail to the Seller’s electronic mail address, where the Customer: accepts the contents of the sent Order and agrees to its processing, and also accepts the Terms and Conditions and acknowledges the notice on withdrawal from agreement.
- After the Sales Agreement is concluded, the Seller send to the Customer a confirmation of the conditions to Costumer’s electronic mail address or in writing by mail to the address provided by the Customer.
- The sales Agreement shall be concluded in Polish or English, and its provisions shall correspond to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Goods shall be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- The Goods are delivered via electronic mail to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- On the Shop websites, in the description of the Goods, the Seller informs the Customer about the number of Business Days needed to process the Order and to deliver it, as well as about the delivery charges.
- The deadline for delivery and processing of the Order shall be calculated per Business Days, in accordance with Paragraph VII Subparagraph 2.
- The Seller provides the Customer a proof of purchase.
- If the ordered Goods have different delivery deadlines, the longest deadline shall apply to the whole Order.
VIII. Prices and methods of payment
- The prices for the Goods are provided in polish zloty (PLN) and include all the components like VAT, customs duties and other fees.
- The Customer makes the payment via electronic payment (in this case the Order’s processing shall commence after the Seller sends a confirmation of acceptance of the Order to the Customer and after the Seller receives information from the system of the payment processing agent that the Customer has made the payment, and the Goods shall be dispatched immediately after the Order is completed).
- On the Shop websites, in the description of the Goods, the Seller informs the Customer about the time when he must make the payment for the Order. If the Customer fails to make the payment within the time specified in the previous sentence, the Seller – after a prior ineffective cease and desist letter setting an appropriate deadline – may withdraw from the Sales Agreement under Article 491 of the Civil Code.
IX. The right to withdraw from the Agreement
- The Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement without specifying the reason by submitting an appropriate declaration within 14 days. To keep this deadline it is enough to send this declaration before its lapse.
- The Consumer may compose the declaration by himself or use the form of declaration of withdrawal from Agreement, which is available on the Online Shop’ websites.
- The 14-days’ deadline shall be calculated from the day when the Goods were delivered or – in the case of an Agreement for Services – from the day it was concluded.
- Upon receipt of the Consumer’s declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall send a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from Agreement to the Consumer’s electronic mail address.
- The right to withdraw from Agreement by the Consumer shall be excluded in the following cases:
- for rendering services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with express consent on the part of the Consumer who had been informed – before the service was commenced – that upon completion of the service he shall lose the right to withdraw from agreement;
- for an agreement the price or remuneration for which depends on fluctuations on the financial market that are beyond control of the Seller and that may occur before the lapse of the time allowed for withdrawal from the agreement;
- for an agreement where the subject of the service are non-prefabricated Goods manufactured as per the specifications of the Consumer or serving to satisfy his unique needs;
- for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods which deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life;
- for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods delivered in a sealed packaging that cannot be returned if opened, due to health protection issues or for sanitary reasons, if the packaging is opened after delivery;
- for an agreement where the subject of the service are Goods which after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other items;
- for an agreement where the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed on conclusion of the Sales Agreement, and which may be delivered only after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations on the market that are beyond control of the Seller;
- for an agreement where the Consumer expressly requested the Seller to visit him in order to perform an urgent repair or maintenance; if the Seller additionally performs other services than those requested by the Consumer, or if he delivers other Goods than the spare parts necessary for the repair or maintenance, the Consumer shall have the right to withdraw from agreement as regards the additional services or Goods;
- for an agreement where the subject of the service are audio or video recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed packaging, if the packaging is opened after delivery; the delivery of journals, periodicals or magazines, except for a subscription agreement;
- for an agreement concluded in a public auction;
- for an agreement for rendering services in the scope of accommodation, other than for residential purposes, transport of items, car rental, catering, services connected with leisure, entertainment, sports or cultural events, if the agreement indicates the day or period when the service is to be rendered;
- for an agreement for the delivery of digital content which is not recorded on a material carrier, if the performance of the service commences upon an express consent of the Consumer before the lapse of the time for withdrawal from agreement and after he has been informed by the Seller about losing the right to withdraw from the agreement.
- In the case of withdrawal from a distance Agreement, such an Agreement shall be deemed not concluded. What the parties have rendered shall be returned in an unchanged condition, unless the change was necessary within the scope of the ordinary management, in particular to determine the nature, features and functioning of the item. The items should be returned immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased Goods should be returned to the address of the Seller.
- The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days from receipt of the Consumer’s declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement, return to the Consumer all the payments he has made, including the costs of delivery for the Goods. The Seller shall refund the payment with the same method of payment as was used by the Consumer, unless the Consumer agrees to another way of refund, whereas such a refund shall not generate any cost for the Consumer. The Seller may withhold the refund of payment received from the Consumer until he receives the returned item or the Consumer provides a proof of its return dispatch, whichever comes first, unless the Seller offered to pick up the item from the Consumer by himself.
- If the form of delivery of the Goods selected by the Consumer is other than the least expensive, regular form of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to refund to the Consumer any additional costs he has incurred.
- The Consumer shall only incur the direct cost of return of the Goods, unless the Seller has agreed to incur that cost.
X. Complaints for electronic services
- The Customer may complain to the Seller about functioning of the Shop and using the Services. Complaints may be submitted in writing to the following address: KRAKOWSKI ZAKŁAD WITRAŻÓW S.G. ŻELEŃSKI SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ , Al. Krasińskiego 23, 31 – 111 Kraków, Poland, to the electronic mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: +48 512 937 979.
- In the complaint, the Customer should indicate his name and surname, address for correspondence, the kind and description of the present problem.
- The Seller undertakes to process each complaint within 14 days, and if this is not possible – to inform the Customer within that time when the complaint will be processed. If there are any deficiencies in the complaint, the Seller shall request the Customer to supplement it as necessary, within 7 days from the date when the Customer received the request.
XI. Out-of-court ways of settling complaints and pursuing claims
- The Customer who is a Consumer has, among others, the following possibilities to use the out-of-court ways of settling complaints and pursuing claims:
- he has the right to refer to a permanent amicable consumer court operating by the Commercial Inspection with a request to settle a dispute arising out of the concluded Sales Agreement;
- has the right to refer to the voivodeship inspector of the Commercial Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for amicable settlement of the dispute between the Customer and the Seller;
- may obtain free support for settlement of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller, using also the support of the poviat (municipal) consumer rights adviser or a social organisation whose statutory tasks include protection of Consumers (among others, the Federation of Consumers, the Society of Polish Consumers). The advice is provided by the Federation of Consumers on the toll-free number of consumers’ hotline +48 800 007 707 and by the Society of Polish Consumers at the electronic mail address email@example.com.
- may report his complaint via the European ODR platform available at the address:http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
XII. Protection of personal information
XIII. Final Provisions
- All and any rights of the Online Shop, including economic copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, internet domain, the Online Shop website, and also to forms, logotypes are the property of the Seller and may be used solely in the manner indicated in and consistent with the Terms and Conditions.
- The provisions concerning the Consumer contained in these Terms and Conditions, regarding withdrawal from the agreement and complaint, applies to a natural person, concluding an agreement directly related to its business activity, when the content of the agreement indicates, that it does not have professional character for that person, resulting in particular from the subject of its business activity, made available on the basis of the provisions of Central Registration and Information on Economic Activity. The provisions on out-of-court ways of settling complaints and pursuing claims do not apply.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is a Consumer shall be settled by competent courts in accordance with applicable provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer who is an Entrepreneur shall be settled by a competent court of jurisdiction proper for the seat of the Seller.
- The matters not provided for in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on Rendering Electronic Services, the Act on Consumer Rights and other applicable provisions of Polish law.
- Each Customer shall be informed about any changes to these Terms and Conditions by information available at the homepage of the Online Shop presenting a list of amendments and their effective dates. The Customers who have an Account shall be additionally informed about the changes and presented with their list by a message sent to their electronic mail address. The effective date for any amendment shall fall at least 14 days after its publication. If the Customer who has an Account does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, he shall inform the Seller about it within 14 days from being informed about the amendment of the Terms and Conditions and, consequently, it will result in termination of Agreement.
1. Terms and Conditions
2. Complaint related to the Services
3. Form of withdrawal from the agreement of Services
4. Instructions on withdrawal from the services agreement
6. The List of the suppliers